new tow rig

MyFordsFly

Founding Member
Oct 29, 2001
I bought a car trailer the other day that needs a little work (mostly just needs the ramps extended because my car is about an inch off the ground) otherwise I would have taken a full truck/trailer/car shot. Hopefully this thing will be good to get the stang to the track and back home a few times this year.

View attachment 392188

• Sponsors (?)

You can pickup a pair of heavy duity service ramps (Rino Ramps or similar) and just put the back wheels of the pickup on them for loading and unloading. It's a bit of a pain but it works.

Nice lookin' truck by the way.

You can pickup a pair of heavy duity service ramps (Rino Ramps or similar) and just put the back wheels of the pickup on them for loading and unloading. It's a bit of a pain but it works.

Nice lookin' truck by the way.

Yea we did that yesterday to try the expedition out actually towing and see how it does. The trailer ramps are really short, like 2 1/2 feet or so. And even using the drive on ramps we could barely get my buddies lifted ranger on. I appreciate the tip though and the compliment.

That's a comitment to the sport, EJ. How much racing are you planning for this season -and where?

Im not real sure how much I will be racing this year or where to be honest. I know I want to try out Mission at least once this year and I will be racing some Car Club of course. I am definately going to try to hit Turbo Thunder this year. Beyond that I dont know.