new toys!!!!!!

chrisbudl1

Dec 21, 2003
springfield MO
I just got my offroad h on yesterday, what can I say HOLY !@%$!!!!! and woohoo!!!!! AM I just nuts, or did I lose a little backpressure? Man this thing screams now. Just installed some steeda x2's, and bumpsteer kit also, if anyone has any questions. Just had to share that with you all. Chris :D :D

• Sponsors (?)

ya I know, I had to drive home for 30 min and the only stoplight that was red had a cop waiting to turn behind me. (like 12 stop lights) :( but when I can open it up some :banana: . This should make someone laugh, when I got home for the first time, I had my wife listen as I pulled it in to the garage. I just pulled in slowly, and she said that wasn't that bad. Then I let her hear about 3200 rpm, and she slammed the door to the garage. :rlaugh:

I really don't know about them correcting anything yet. I changed out my springs, shocks and struts, and c.c. plates about three months ago, and never got it aligned, but it still went straight when you let go of the steering wheel. I guess after three months, my passenger ball joint went out, and just factory was going to be $50, for one, so why not upgrade right? You will have to pretty much totally take your front suspension, and brakes off, to get them out. You also will have to have a balljoint press, beating on them won't work. I knew when I dropped the cobra, I would need the bumpsteer, and probably x2's, but we figured it wouldn't be too hard to install them later. So all said and done, when we lowered the car, the wheels were definately off, bumpsteer issue, a little tweaking, and it was pretty much fixed. Had it aligned the next morning, and something was an inch out?????? But I haven't had a chance to test out the suspension yet. I can't get over the h pipe :D
and they do come with a spacer, if you don't want to lower it. The only problem is it goes on top of your springs. My air dam is already 2.25 inches off of the ground, so we used them. Hopefully that helps. chris