New track times. I cant drive!!!!

Kdubslugga

Jun 7, 2003
Akron, OH
Well I went to the track knowing that i wouldnt be able to make a full pass do to a 5500 rev limiter i set because of a lean condition. Anyway best run was

60ft 1.78
1/8 mile ET 7.599
1/8 mile mph 94.44
1/4 mile ET 11.77
1/4 mile MPH 124.98

Hit the rev limiter a little bit passed the 1000ft mark so I know the trap speed should go up a bit when i fix the fuel starvation and can rev this thing to 6500. I launched at 3500 Im just so affraid of breaking something. I cant get the launch right I either hook like hell and bog or spin em off the line. Hook and Bog nets me the best 60ft!!

• Sponsors (?)

My gears are 3.73. Im running 26x10.5x15 ET Streets. My susp, is Lakewood 70/30 up front 50/50 in the rear. Eibach drag springs. Subframe connectors. Summit Upper and Lower Control arms. I dont feel its the car, I just dont go enough to get good at the launch, I would be very happy with 1.5x 60 fts.

I enjoy watching other guys running mid to hi 10s with lower trap speeds though, that pisses me off!!!!

get the lean condition sorted out and the rev limiter bumped (maybe switch your pulley) and do a little driver mod and you'll easily get one. That mph is great.

I'm running a similar suspension and slick combo. What psi are you running?

Last year I was launching at 4000 on stock axles with 3.73's and pulled off a 11.46 @ 122 with a crappy stock T-5 before I grenaded it. Drive it like you stole it!!!!!

get the lean condition sorted out and the rev limiter bumped (maybe switch your pulley) and do a little driver mod and you'll easily get one. That mph is great.

Yup, that 125mph trap speed is excellent and i think there's another 2-3mph still left under the table. Should be able to pull off mid/high 10's.