New Wheels, Tires and Hood

Well ill be damned! I thought it was mineral grey......I am thinking of getting rid of my cdc honeycomb trim panel and painting the strip inbetween my tailights glossy black....I think it will look sick on grey cars like mine and yours. You should think about it because thats the first thing i would do is add more black to your grey. It definately sets it off

Badass car and i like the louvers:hail2:

• Sponsors (?)

hey bullitt

I had the honeycomb piece on for about a day and a half. I walked out of work that day and looked at the rear end of my car and decided that it was coming off immediately. To me it just didn't look right. Now its sitting in my garage closet in a box of parts I'll never use. I was thinking of extending my hood stripe over the rear of the car though. thanx for the compliments on the car.

Koa04 said:
Thanks for the replies. I just ordered the black reflective Mustang Letters for the rear bumper cover. Should be here in a few days. Tomarrow I'm putting black chrome exhaust tips on. Should look sick. I'll post pics when its finished.
Where'd you find the exhaust tips? I went to MRT's website this weekend and they are no longer carrying the black chrome tips. :(

Howzit San... Thanks Brah

bluextc: Sorry dude, I got the black chrome tips here in Hawaii at a local shop. For once I didn't have to pay crazy shipping. They look awesome.. I'll post some picks soon.

kid rock: The wheels are 18x10's rear and 18x9's front.

Thanks for the compliments all.

Koa04 said:
bluextc: Sorry dude, I got the black chrome tips here in Hawaii at a local shop. For once I didn't have to pay crazy shipping. They look awesome.. I'll post some picks soon.

That's chick, not dude, haha, and thanks for the reply. Guess I'll just hafta keep looking. Looking forward to the pics.
:D

:hail2: WOW I havnt seen a mustang that looked that good in some time! Simply amazing :nice:

Good idea about covering the plates! Last thing you want is to get someone POd and have them come after you!
Im not going to name names here, but this is a member on the mustang boards...judging by this picture, you do NOT want to make this guy angry over the internet :eek: .

View attachment 422416

^Yes I know you look different now bud :D...definate change for the better IMHO!

whyask said:
its nice to see some taste, I love the lovers, give's it, your personal taste, and thats what counts, youre taste, not some a$$ clown's comment, keep it up, look great, lets see some more pics:nice: :nice:

What makes the least sense about your post is, you're calling me an "a$$ clown" because I have a different opinion than you, when you clearly have a different opinion than me.. which I guess in turns makes you exactly what you called me.

hotmustang331 said:
:hail2: WOW I havnt seen a mustang that looked that good in some time! Simply amazing :nice:

Good idea about covering the plates! Last thing you want is to get someone POd and have them come after you!
Im not going to name names here, but this is a member on the mustang boards...judging by this picture, you do NOT want to make this guy angry over the internet :eek: .

View attachment 422382

^Yes I know you look different now bud :D...definate change for the better IMHO!
:lol:

+1 You have a sweet ride... I agree with the above suggestion of a lower profile spoiler, but that is just my opinion. Other than that I think you car looks perfect!