Newb here

66nightMARE

Nov 26, 2004
Katy, Texas
Whats goin on fellas. Ive heard about this site on two other mustang forums and figured I would finally register. Seems to be a great site and hope to learn alot from you guys. Oh BTW, I own a 1966 coupe w/a 289 bored .040 over. Mostly stock except for a few things here and there. Most of my money is going to getting my front end fixed after rear ending someone(4 wheel drum brakes suck). Hopefully i can get that fixed soon. Its my daily driver and im broke as hell right now.

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome and nice ride. The others will join in shortly as they are trying to figure out how to build a better V-8. They lost me after the third post.

HistoricMustang
www.historicmustang.com

cool-dude.gif

mfp4073 said:
Yeah, welcome aboard! I have no idea how I ever figured out anything on the car before stangnet!
Ya.....I can't figure how I did anything on my 'stang back in '84.....we didn't even have the internet (Al Gore hadn't invented it yet!)!:doh:

Welcome to Stangnet 66nightMARE.........you'll find that this is a fun site, just be careful around The Closet and The Gutter if your vaccinations aren't upto date!:D