Newbie Seat Question

JMAC1975

Aug 23, 2006
Hi All,

New to the site but have been a Mustang fan since I can remember. I have a had a bunch of mid 60's model and an 87 T-top in the early nineties. I just purchased an 89 GT convertible with 45K original but not in the greatest of shape which I am looking to restore to it's former glory. It has the leather interior of which the fronts are shredded from sun exposure. I see some nice replacements on Craigslist but was wondering if any 87-93 seat will fit/match. Are there any differences I should be aware of? I am looking at a driver's side from a convertible and a passenger from a coupe, any issues besides leather match? Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

Hi All,

New to the site but have been a Mustang fan since I can remember. I have a had a bunch of mid 60's model and an 87 T-top in the early nineties. I just purchased an 89 GT convertible with 45K original but not in the greatest of shape which I am looking to restore to it's former glory. It has the leather interior of which the fronts are shredded from sun exposure. I see some nice replacements on Craigslist but was wondering if any 87-93 seat will fit/match. Are there any differences I should be aware of? I am looking at a driver's side from a convertible and a passenger from a coupe, any issues besides leather match? Thanks.

Anything up to 04 will fit.