Nice 78 Mach 1 on the E-Bay

86 GTVERT

Nov 3, 2004
:flag: I am a new poster but I have been viewing this site for about 2 years I mostly read the late model forums but I recently picked up a 77 Cobra II to fix up. I wish I had waited to buy this one Item # 4501134786 this thing is nice! I live near St'Louis and have seen this car at Gateway race way and at a couple of car shows it is nicer than the pics show. I do not know the seller but you could not build it for what he wants for it. I know what late model parts cost and he's got a boatload of money in it. Anyway I will be back asking about stuff on my 77 Some of my friends think I am crazy to fix up a II but I owned a couple before and have always wanted one back. Thanks Guys !!!!

LIVE ON II's

• Sponsors (?)

86 GTVERT said:
:flag: I am a new poster but I have been viewing this site for about 2 years I mostly read the late model forums but I recently picked up a 77 Cobra II to fix up. I wish I had waited to buy this one Item # 4501134786 this thing is nice! I live near St'Louis and have seen this car at Gateway race way and at a couple of car shows it is nicer than the pics show. I do not know the seller but you could not build it for what he wants for it. I know what late model parts cost and he's got a boatload of money in it. Anyway I will be back asking about stuff on my 77 Some of my friends think I am crazy to fix up a II but I owned a couple before and have always wanted one back. Thanks Guys !!!!

LIVE ON II's

Cool welcome

I am just on the other side of the river from ya give me a buzz if your heading over this way maybe I could help you out somehow.

ps all my friends think I'm crazy to still have my II 17 years later

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz