Nitto NT555 Tires

BackInBlack

5 Year Member
Oct 9, 2011
Southern California
Ive been saving up for tires and had luck with Eagle GTs on my last mutang. So I thought going with them again was safe. But I recently talked to my friend that Ive known for 2 years now. always willing to help me out with cars. He owns a mustang gt along with a 2004 Ferrari spider and recently anihilated his 2012 Evo MR.

He recently bought new gt500 wheels accompanied by Eagle F1 supercar tires. He bought Nitt0 NT555's about a month ago and barely put 100 miles on them. and since his family has a partnership body shop and his grandfather left him money he is able to spend some money and said come on over tommorow and I can give you my Nittos for 200 bucks.

To sum it up ive never tried Nittos. does anyone have any information that will help. because that deal is great. and since we are good friends he is also going to purchase the ducktail spoiler of my choice and paint it to my specs with a retro 68 cali special stripe for 300.

I trust the guy but Like I said, I dont know anyhitng about the Nittos. sorry im rambling I am just chocked on the decision making I have to do. He will mount and balance them for me.

• Sponsors (?)