None of you have balls...

• Sponsors (?)

pb_paulie_b said:
Hehehe thanks for bein in good spirit :SNSign:

lol u dont have to thank me for not being an *******, i realize the balls are completely retarted and thats why I find them funny haha...:SNSign: ...now who wants the first taste?

Only laughed the first time I saw them.

Might be kinda funny to have really huge balls on there. You know, kinda almost dragging the ground. Or....make 'em glow at night with neon.

How about when they get cold, do they shrink up?

How about a red starfish/cookie-cutter (butt hole) brake light that would plug into the trailer hitch. When you put on the brakes, the butthole glows red.

Or, how 'bout having balls that are pneumatic, that can be inflated from inside the cab. That would be primarily for stop lights. That might be really stupidly funny.:D

Bottom line, don't let anybody know you like Mustangs if you run with these on your truck, Please!

Mike

Lyncher said:
lol well i guess everyone else hates them but It was my money and I like em, so thats what counts :nice:

thats all that counts bro. i think they're funny. personally, i wouldnt buy them, but then i again i dont have a truck. whatever you like man...thats what works!

Beeeeppppp... BITCH...... beeeep hoe..... beeep beeppp beeeepppp.

i'm a white boy but my neck is red i put miracle whip on my wonder bread.
my face is pale nah i never been in jail me and buffy spend every winter in veil how many bitches have i slapped zero.. uhhh.. martha stewart happens 2 be my hero i grew up on a farm and i was born with no rythm dr phil's my uncle and i like 2 hang wit him.
I cant dance, i wear kaki pants my middle names lance my grandma's from france. so maybe im whack cuz my skin aint black but u cant talk smack cuz whitey just struck back

ohhhhhhhhh.............. Thats the **** right thurrr homie.

grey5.0beast said:
Beeeeppppp... BITCH...... beeeep hoe..... beeep beeppp beeeepppp.

i'm a white boy but my neck is red i put miracle whip on my wonder bread.
my face is pale nah i never been in jail me and buffy spend every winter in veil how many bitches have i slapped zero.. uhhh.. martha stewart happens 2 be my hero i grew up on a farm and i was born with no rythm dr phil's my uncle and i like 2 hang wit him.
I cant dance, i wear kaki pants my middle names lance my grandma's from france. so maybe im whack cuz my skin aint black but u cant talk smack cuz whitey just struck back

ohhhhhhhhh.............. Thats the **** right thurrr homie.

Tru Dat...:owned: haha i stand corrected :D

trucknuts2.jpg