Nopi National in Epping, NH.

onebad95

Sherriff of Bling King County
Well, we decided to try our luck in the car show and compete against some imports and see how we fare.

I just got home and we won one of the Top 10 Best of Show awards. I was really happy considering there were over 400 car's there and a lot of crazy car's showed up.

Just wanted to let you guys know.

Charlie

• Sponsors (?)

Way to go Charlie. Your gonna have to build an addition for all the awards you get.

I know its a dumb question but are you going to FFW in Epping this year? I know its your turf, but I was just wondering because I am planning on taking the car this year and would like to meet up at the show with you.

69clark said:
Way to go Charlie. Your gonna have to build an addition for all the awards you get.

I know its a dumb question but are you going to FFW in Epping this year? I know its your turf, but I was just wondering because I am planning on taking the car this year and would like to meet up at the show with you.

Yes, we will be there. It will be cool to meet you. I'll be the old guy with the cool car. LOL.

Hey Charlie, I saw your car at FFW Norwalk, immaculate as usual. I took quite a few pics of it. I also was diggin the 99+ next to you, it was a pretty unique car, and pretty sick lookin at that...even if it was a V6, which I didn't even notice until my second time by the cars. Did you know the guy?

On a different note, where is Epping?

Edit: I should learn to read things lol