Not a word heard

Find the SVT badge

I may be mistaken but I don't see Cobra written on rear bumper are any where eles on the show car.....I see the 1960s snake ember all over it and Shelby name plaster life size over the rear. and I see GT 500 on the side (?) I see the old snake fender tag in the grille and Cobra always have had the horse.....Even the steering wheel says shelby Cobra NOT SVT COBRA..Again the Mach I had a SVT motor, it is not a cobra. They had to get Shelby's input and approval on car. SVT is being farmed out it won't be long till you can get an SVT motor in a work truck. I am sticking with my opinion IT IS NOT a SVT COBRA It is first of many flash in the pan vehicles Ford plans on building in the next few years. The manufactures are riding this resto crap till the poney falls beneath them. Take the wheels off and the plastic license tag and now you don't have an SVT vehicle

• Sponsors (?)

I think you are getting hung up too much on the symantecs of the whole thing.

Is it a Cobra, yes.
Is it made by the SVT folks, yes.

Call it whatever you want... it's the next generation SVT built Mustang Cobra. Even Ford's own website refers to it as such.

'Nuff said.

U.M.

mightymidget said:
Sorry only seating for 4, two buckets in front two buckets in rear. The new shelby mustang is not a SVT cobra. The name Cobra is just added in as a marketing tool. This car is not an VT Cobra any more than the Mach I is. It only has some SVT parts to support vehicle, but it is a Shelby cobra not an SVT Cobra. Shelby started the Cobra name and stuck it on all his products, now Ford uses it loosley to sell cars (as in King Cobra II mustangs) Our SVT Cobras may indeed be the Last real Cobras, the rest will be half breeds and the cobra name whored out.

Yeah read about the 4 seats and was a bit dissappointed.

And the car is an SVT, built, designed and unveiled by SVT. Seems youre just being a bit bitter and silly. The car will hopefully be better than what we have, if that is the reason for the bitterness, let it go, technology marches on and we cannot stop it.

Also, door sills and motor will say SVT according to....SVT, the guys who made the car.