Not one but two 2005's I just saw!!!!!!

So I was picking up some Sonny's at lunch and am waiting in the drive through line with my top down all all the sudden not one but two (1 GT, 1 V6) pulls into the parking lot and 2 men get out of each one...

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I was like Holy BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!

I started to call my Mom, Dad, and friends telling them what I was about 2 inches away from...and they were like..."take a picture"...and I was like I don't have one...DAMNIT!!!!!!

Anyway I didn't have a camera on my but there was a publux across the street so I got in my stang...hauled ass to buy I camera and came back and BLAM...took some pics...It was nice that they were parked and I could get a real good look at them instead of them on the Interstate or at a car show where you couldn't touch them...yes I admit it...I touched the GT.....AHHHHHHHHHHH........

:nice: :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice:

Unfortunetly they are not digital ones so I need to finish the roll and I guess scan the pics to submit them...anyone have experience with this or should I tell the people(Walmart or whoever) to burn it onto a cd when I get them developed?

Made my day I tell you...

Pics will be posted soon...

:flag:

• Sponsors (?)

you mean this ol thing :)

attachment.php

Nope...they were in White with this cow paint job on most of the roof and sides...yes, In freaking Gainesville, Fl...but that Sonny's I was at is right off of I-75 so they were probably heading somewhere...not sure North or South but they both had those blue Michigan plates on the back. Both of them were quite dirty both inside and out so it looked like they were on a road trip...I wish I knew which way so I could tell you guys to look out for them...

Little kid at XMAS...LOL!!! I know, and I am 25 and I am dressed in a tie today. I was giddy I tell you...

I should of parked by them so I could get a shot off mine with them but the lot was full so I couldn't. I am going to get them developed tonight and hopefully have them posted late so check back tomorrow morning for them...as soon as I fugure out how to post the durn things...

yeah...cow...it's in the new line up but a secret I guess...lol.

Seriously, yeah...you'll see. I just finished up the roll at work by taking some pics of my NOC so I'll have them on stangnet hopefully by...ummmmm...lets try for 9:30 pm...but I let everyone know if I get them up sooner...

Gatorman1369 said:
yeah...cow...it's in the new line up but a secret I guess...lol.

Seriously, yeah...you'll see. I just finished up the roll at work by taking some pics of my NOC so I'll have them on stangnet hopefully by...ummmmm...lets try for 9:30 pm...but I let everyone know if I get them up sooner...
:nice: