NOVA people

Live in Frederick, MD, work in Reston, VA. Traffic OWNS me! :bang:
I just recently had work done by Excessive in Manassas and they seemed like cool guys (Torry and Chris I think?). They were recommended to me by a guy @ Steeda and they we're WAY cheaper than some other shops in my area.

• Sponsors (?)

Kid Roush said:
Hoodbridge, I mean Woodbridge!

I heard that!!!!! I know a spot round the corner from you where you can get a little twenytewny twen!

I'm in Herndon but my car is far too pathetic to be apart of any club. Damn, I knew I should have gotten the cobra when I had the chance!

check out www.northernvirginiamustangclub.com

I am no way endorsing or saying this is a great club.. but they do meet in the area.

I know that alot of us stangers hit car cruises on Friday night (starts about 6:30ish at the Dulles Town Center Chicfila near the Lowes) or Sat night at the BK in Manassas. If you ever want to meet up w/ some of us, PM me and I'll let you know about it.

I work in Alexandria, does that count? I live in Kensington, MD.

While I'm at it, anyone know a good shop to install subframe connectors either in the Alexandria area or Montgomery County, MD? Place with a drive-on hoist, of course. And of course I don't wanna get raped on installation.

huesmann said:
I work in Alexandria, does that count? I live in Kensington, MD.

While I'm at it, anyone know a good shop to install subframe connectors either in the Alexandria area or Montgomery County, MD? Place with a drive-on hoist, of course. And of course I don't wanna get raped on installation.

I called a couple of places for my SF install. Rockville Speed wanted like $450...yeah right...MD performance wouldn't even quote me...they said it would most likely be 3-4 hrs ($250-$350)...not so much either. Finally called Excessive Motorsports in Manassas. They did the SF's, my Diff. bushings AND welded on a custom stabilizer to help with wheel hop for $300 total. I know it's not all that close to Alexandria, but I recomend those guys.

8YO_VTEC said:
anybody ever make it out to the Silver Diner in Springfield on Friday night? Too many ricers showing up there...
My friend w/ a stang goes occasionally. Havent made it out there yet. I chose not to associate w/ the people from crossroads and alot of them hang out there.