novi 2000 mongoose kit?

• Sponsors (?)

well i know that they dont give the price of the novi when its sold by itself but they used to have an actual mongoose kit with all the other parts that has the price. now the novi kit is totally removed. i see they still have it by itself though.

Wow your right! Man thay had some AWSOME results with the novi 2000s...alot of peeps with the mongoose kits. I have no idea why they stopped selling it, unless they will only install and tune it in house :shrug:

im a bit upset by this...everything i want to buy from mph is never available when i get around to doing it.:( first the short blocks and now this. damn.

anyway, now where can i get a novi with all the supporting things i need to go with it for a good price. i figure i will try to order the stuff seperately from them and maybe tim can work a deal on the price for me or somthing. i can buy all the things i need seperately it would cost way too much.

i need the novi2000 and paxton intercooler. plus what ever maf and spark plugs, and injectors i would need with my current mods and running about 14psi. i wanted to order from tim as i feel he is very knowledgeable and give me the best things for my set up and goals. any ideas other then him? anyone sell a good kit, or should i just ask tim to work a deal?

are you certain they no longer offer the Paxton kits? Have you called MPH and heard it first hand from Tim/Andy/Rhonda? Why dont you post this one their website, Im sure it will be answered within 10 minutes.

helty said:
are you certain they no longer offer the Paxton kits? Have you called MPH and heard it first hand from Tim/Andy/Rhonda? Why dont you post this one their website, Im sure it will be answered within 10 minutes.

+1 CALL THEM. Rhonda should be able to give you an answer in 30 seconds, and if not just hold on the line for Tim and he'll straighten things out.