Now we can post without being trounced!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

I feel like if you like him that much Abe, then join up with him and start your own web based mustang forum of stone walled jackasses. you could call it www.stangcastaways.net. In the mean time, your welcome to stay with us because i think you must be a very open minded individual if you dealt with being a friend to V.

So I guess its OK for you to call me a "jackass" (in another thread someone made an anti-semetic comment) and then others mock my ride becase its yellow...

BUT when V.B. pokes fun at some of the mods and things you guys talk about... then he has to go. And, you call HIM closed minded.

BTW - none of you love your mustang more than I LOVE MY COBRA!

So I guess its OK for you to call me a "jackass" (in another thread someone made an anti-semetic comment) and then others mock my ride becase its yellow...

BUT when V.B. pokes fun at some of the mods and things you guys talk about... then he has to go. And, you call HIM closed minded.

BTW - none of you love your mustang more than I LOVE MY COBRA!

Take a look at the post word for word, because i mention that "if" you like him that much, you could be ("if" remember) a jackass. So i didn't say it, you did!
And "if" you would post things about your car like a pic in the garage, i would have complemented your choice on a yellow cobra considering that is my favorite color of venom. Enjoy Abe.

So I guess its OK for you to call me a "jackass" (in another thread someone made an anti-semetic comment)

Oh, dear Lord, please don't let that be my phonetic spelling of 'education'! If so, I apologise that 'education' sounds that way. Wait, no, I'm not sorry - if it is a reference to my comment, stop being a moron and read what I wrote for what it was.

Seems like we got a double-scoop of stoopid (double-checking my pidgeon-English for potential for contrived ethnic/social/religious offense) from the sunshine-state, recently.

Alright Gentlemen. :nonono: I believe we have voiced our opinions on this subject to the extent that I will borrow a fellow staffers Sig quote and close this thread.

"You just better start sniffin' your own rank subjugation jack! `Cause it's just you against your tattered Libido, the Bank and the Mortician, forever, Man, and it wouldn't be luck if you could get out of life alive."

Anyone have issue with the closure, you are welcome to PM me. :nice:

Status
Not open for further replies.