O/T My New Ride, Not Stang!!!

• Sponsors (?)

t_chelle16 said:
Looks like you could get into some trouble with that. ;)

-Chelle

No, the correct statement should be "Looks like you will get into some trouble with that".

Good luck with it, Cyclones are cool. Hey, since it has a 460 in it, have you ever dealt with Drake Viscome from Vindicator Racing?

Nnnnnnniiiice!!!:nice:

That's a great looking body style.

Will you keep it in the form that its in now? as a drag car i mean. Could you de-tune the car a bit if you wanted to drive it on the street? With like 2.79 gears or something?

btw, he doesnt have a blower on it or anything, so why does he have the huge aeroscoop hood? It says that it comes with the other hood, i think that would look better, more stock-looking. But anyway you look at it, its a super looking car!

I am putting it on the street. I'm going to take out the lexan windows and replace them with original glass, install wipers, and wire all the light back up. I will use the other hood. The reason the big scoop is on there is because it used to have a tunnel ram, but went no faster.

comet_dominator.600.jpg

Now THAT is a nice ride! :nice: I've always had a soft spot for the Cyclones and Fairlanes... My inlaws live in the Northeast so I'll keep my eyes open when I'm there(oh, and my EARs, that mother has to have a heck of an idle!!!)