Off on Vacation, then the kids to New mexico, and.........................

chepsk8

Founding Member
Jan 15, 2001
Easton, PA
THREE WEEKS OF FREEDOM!!!!!! :banana: :spot: :banana: :spot: :banana: :spot:

Only big plans is a blow-out weekend, which features a weekend with friends in the Berkshires, including a drunken Hash and a naked hot-tub party, then trailering the Cobra over to Watkins Glen to open track it.

Admittedly, and unfortunately Deanna and Scott will probably not have a good time at thier Mom's. :mad: D will be online, so maybe we all can start a thread for them to keep them in touch with us? :rolleyes:

Saturday Morning, off to the Beach! No Computers, phones, schedules, Woo Hoo!!! Just sand, surf, sun!

(and bikini-clad Milf's........ :rlaugh: )

• Sponsors (?)

chepsk8 said:

JUDAS' PRIEST ON A CRUTCH! :eek:

Put a "work warning" on pages like that..... Now there's a couple of guys here at the office trying to figure out why I just stuffed half a green chili burrito up my left nostril! :eek:

Remember, some of us aren't on vacation and may be scanning the Forum during lunch breaks. It's not a problem for Fritz, cause he works with a bunch of nurses; and it's a well-known fact that nurses' dirty minds can scare the most devoted leg-humper into hiding! I know this for a fact, having lived with one (my sweet li'l Mrs StDr) for 24 years! :D

Pictures...

Why do you think I only put up the link? :rlaugh:

I'm in love with the one who looks like a young KZT!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Have a good weekend all, and see ya when I get back from Vacation in a week! :spot: :spot:

StangDreamin' said:
JUDAS' PRIEST ON A CRUTCH! :eek:

Put a "work warning" on pages like that..... Now there's a couple of guys here at the office trying to figure out why I just stuffed half a green chili burrito up my left nostril! :eek:

Remember, some of us aren't on vacation and may be scanning the Forum during lunch breaks. It's not a problem for Fritz, cause he works with a bunch of nurses; and it's a well-known fact that nurses' dirty minds can scare the most devoted leg-humper into hiding! I know this for a fact, having lived with one (my sweet li'l Mrs StDr) for 24 years! :D
:rlaugh: Awwww man.....now I have to dry my keyboard, etal. off....I just spewed water out my nose ALL over everything! :rlaugh:

BTW......FYI.......I DO NOT go on-line at work....MAJOR taboo....the facility's Admin would have my left testicle for breakfast, then the right one for lunch.:nono:

65stanger said:
BTW......FYI.......I DO NOT go on-line at work....MAJOR taboo....the facility's Admin would have my left testicle for breakfast, then the right one for lunch.:nono:

Yeah, I know. Every time I log on to the corporate network and surf the Web on that sweet T1 line at the office ; I have to click "OK" on that window that says I won't use the network or the computer for anything but "Official Company Purposes".
When I'm doing "Official Company Business"; I just use Internet Explorer and Outlook.
But somtimes, I log on to my MSN Premium account. The company gives me one of those because we have a partnership with Microsoft in shipping MSN Premium with our DSL service. DSL techs get a free MSN subscription so that they can use it regularly to stay abreast of the new features and snags that might interest/effect our customers - makes us better techs, doncha know :D
And the best way I know of to use MSN and learn its idiosyncrasies is to "Surf the Web" like I would at home - so I do, and I even do it "free of charge" on the occasional lunchbreak! Sometimes (Okay, every time) that includes hitting up Stangnet (and a few other websights for Ham Radio, PRCA rodeos, NASCAR and R/C planes) :p :p :p

Hi all!

Just got back from a week at Barnegat Light! (and those girls, Wooo Hooo!!!!!) A great relaxing week, just laying on the beach, body surfing, MILF-watching, great food, plenty of Cold Coronas. On the way home, took Deanna & Scott to the airport, where they met thier Mom, and left for New Mexico.

Now for a quiet two wweks until I am off for New England! My hosts have planned a spechial "Hash" run (combination foot race & drinking adventure), and then a naked hot-tub party later! I'll be up above Amherst in a small town near Orange, Mass. I'm trailering up COBRASK8, as I will go directly from the drunken craziness over to Watkins Glen and see how the car runs at the track!

Ahhhh, three weeks with no kids! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!