Off-Topic: Ford SuperBowl commercial!

• Sponsors (?)

Best commercials

1. Bud-Horse Fart
2. AOL/Orange County Choppers-Mikey jumping over the cement trucks.
3. Bud-Dale Jr. dragging linebackers into the end zone on the Nascar bumper.

Best commercial quote
"Daddy, that's just plain wrong."

VibrantRedGT said:
Best commercials

1. Bud-Horse Fart
2. AOL/Orange County Choppers-Mikey jumping over the cement trucks.
3. Bud-Dale Jr. dragging linebackers into the end zone on the Nascar bumper.

Best commercial quote
"Daddy, that's just plain wrong."

Same here. I hate AOL, but those commercials were pretty good.
As for the Ford GT, I loved the second commercial. That car sounds wicked, pure American muscle:flag:. And I definitely want one:drool::worship:

I thought the second GT-40 one was the best commercial of the game, the next best being the alien with the human mask, that was great. My kind of humor! I was pretty dissapointed with the AOL ones. Every time I saw one come on, I thought, man, this is gonna be good. The only one that didn't let me down was the cement truck jump, which was great. I was hoping for something really dramatic and somewhat violent like the gravity bomb. Stupid AOL, why do they still exist anyway??

I was gonna post the same thing about the GT commercial, its the first time I've really seen it in anything but a picture, I want one.

I liked the other Dale Jr. commercial where he drives 250 miles to return the lipstick that's another girls, most of the Bud light ones were also good.

That was one of the best car commercials I've seen. Awesome exhaust note on that car, couldn't hear the blower at all like you can on the Lightnings and Cobra's, that may have been touched up though.

The GT powersliding around that track was amazing.