Official Ford Trilogy video (aka Mustang, GT and Cobra chase scene)

RodStang said:
Makes me miss Los Angeles. The funny thing is that with the exception of the steel bridge shots, all of that was filmed in about a quarter mile radius. The just drove back and forth in the industrial area just east of downtown Los Angeles.

was wondering where they filmed it at :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

The cobra was definately superimposed in the picture. A little CGI and viola, the Trilogy is complete.

In regards to the Ford Bronco, Ford hasn't decided on a platform yet, but the newest rumor is it would share a platform with the new Federal Defender 90 that is supposed to be coming back to the states..

awalbert88 said:
Pretty sweet. I have to agree about the Cobra not actually moving at all in that video. The overhead shot of the driver in it had no moving reflections on the hood. Seems odd, though, because the concept car is supposed to be a fully drivable vehicle.

you can also tell by the guy's hair not blowing around at all... i think the only shots of it actually moving are the two or three of it driving slowly over that metal grate. my guess is the video was originally supposed to be on just the stang and the gt, and they just decided to throw in the cobra at the last minute.

btw, did anyone else notice the white-haired guy sitting in the passenger seat in one of those shots? maybe it was carroll...:shrug:

Repost link to Trilogy vid?

Can someone please repost a link to the Official Ford Trilogy video for me, possibly from a different site? The link to the file on Magic City Mustangs appears to be dead, and I would really like a copy of this vid.
Thanks in advance.

Unveiling(sp?) video?

Does anyone have a copy yet of the video they showed behind Jay Mays at the unveiling event? The one with the mustang driving around town alone at night? I would kill for a quality original of that rather than a rebroadcast.