ohhhh kate....

iLkYsPoNy

if she's a tranny then... well I'd do her.... it..
Ok... who has to agree... Kate Beckinsale is a hottie. I figured I would start a thread to get our minds off the grind of the work week and back to the things that really matter!

kate-beckinsale-100206-01.jpg

katebeckinsale.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

+1,384,751,390,547,139,481 ... and then some. :drool:

Kate makes me happy in the pants. :nice:

Kate in latex and leather makes me messy in the pants. :nice: :nice:

Kate being married to some other dude makes me sad. :(

Kate having made babies with said dude makes me very sad. :notnice:

:drool:

Talk about ****ty workweek, I amworking part time for a guy who owns an IT and recycled cell base parts company and tonight he called me at 8:30 and told me to run to the warehouse which is 45 min away to pull some pieces off of some base stations that have to go out tomorrow.

Well its raining and the traffic sucks,I get there and the base stations were supposedto be on the side of the warehouse,but no, the guys moved them inside before they left, so an hour and a half was wasted driving in crappy weather and I still have to go back tomorroow morning at 7 am to pull the parts off of 26 base stations...

Wow Strype... That took a lot of courage. I'm proud of you, now this is a truly ground breaking thread.

grey5.0beast .... I don't believe that is your girlfriend. I will need to see photo id, birth certificate, naked picture of her holding a stangnet sign, and you in the background making the " rock on " sign with your hands. This proof can ( and should ) not include photo id, birth certificate, and you. Thanks in advance :nice:

I've always been partial to brown-eyed chicks, myself ... so at least 50% of the time in the Underworld movies, I get to drool over Kate's (mostly) natural appearance.

The let's-get-naked scene early on in Underworld: Evolution makes me feel all warm and tingly ... although I wish the camera would have panned just a liiiiiiiittle bit higher and/or lower. Oh well ... I've seen the glory of them precious bewbies in a couple of other flicks, anyway. :nice: