Oil Consumption

Ok guys here is the problem a freshly built motor has about 6000 miles on it, it has a powerdyne supercharger on it, I just changed all the vavle seals thinking it was it, has a new pcv valve in it but I am getting oil going from drivers valve cover to my intake tube on the supercharger, then into the intake, how to prevent it, the car has good compression 130-140, just finished the seals and the crossover tube for the drivers head is catching oil, I have the stock covers on it, is there some way to put a check valve it it or something, it is loading up my blowoff valve and all the intake tubes

• Sponsors (?)

11 lbs, and it is quit a bit the inside of charger is coated, it is coming from the drivers side cause the vent tube off the top of valve cover is plumbed to the intake tube of the charger. Going to take the intake side and cap it, going to put a pcv valve on drivers side, and tee it with the pass side then go to a catch can then back to the intake plenum

you can make one out off home depot, I think husky is the name, it call air and oil seperate, buy the one that have the nipple at the bottem.