Ok where's the directions for 91-93 CAI

• Sponsors (?)

I remember what you were talking about .. I beleive someone used a honda intake kit, yet you would have to cap offa couple sensor holes that are on it, and in my opinion it would be easier/cheaper just to make your own. It would provide no benefit over pvc, except for looks.

ZeroCulture said:
I remember what you were talking about .. I beleive someone used a honda intake kit, yet you would have to cap offa couple sensor holes that are on it, and in my opinion it would be easier/cheaper just to make your own. It would provide no benefit over pvc, except for looks.

Well ya, looks! Dont u show off your n/a 4 banger to everyone?

I have the PVC one, had it for over a year now.
But yes I do show off my 4 banger to all my Cobra buddies(I'm serious, I know you think I'm joking) I actually saw a guy at a show I judged this last week with a home built Ram air for a 2.3 DIS, looked pretty good.

mr_woodster said:
Well ya, looks! Dont u show off your n/a 4 banger to everyone?

LOL ... well the outside of the car is nice ... lol ... underthehood ... i don't plan on lifting the hood on my 91,

however the 88 i just picked up has no hood ... lol i spent last weekend pulling parts off the n/a motor, I have no lift to pull the engine, so it's coming out piece by piece. I've got it down to the block, and all these damn wires are scarring me ... they are in dire need of replacement.

I did that, I took the upper half of the engine off almost whole and that about killed me, then I took everything off of the block and tried to get that off of the transmission (Lost a good flexplate) took the better part of a day to get it all out. Use a lot of zip locks for the bolts and some post it notes to tell what they are for.

ok i did this to my car i bought a cold air from autozone its for a civic or integra. i used 2 of the gromets from where the mass air hooks up to stock intake one on the tb end and one on the mass air end. then i bought a sheilded air filter and modified it to fit my mass air. i did this by drilling 4 holes in the lower plate that the filter screws to then i bolted it to my mass air. theres a pic of the setup somewhere on here http://www.worldisround.com/articles/32031/
i have a cai off of a 99 v6 that im in the process (when i get time) of making work on my car ill keep everyone posted when i finally get to it

ohhh damn intake air sensor well mine just sets infront of the air filter which is ghetto as all hell but you can drill and tap a hole for it in the cold air. the mass air just sits in the whole deal close to the stock location, you will just need a little imagination in hooking up an air filter but i believe autozone sells an adapter that bolts on and lets you put on any cone type of filter, or just keep the stock air box and run a K&N. also i forgot you will need to install a vacume cap on the port that is on the civic style intake to keep the car running right. thats all the sensors i can think of you need to hook up