Roush Old magazine covers

• Sponsors (?)

dotbomb said:
Me too burrito, me too. I graduated HS in 1989 and had a GT/CS. I'd see the Saleens driving around all the time and lust over them in person, at shows, and in magazines.

I feel I got the best of both worlds right now. Classic retro styling and a Saleen. As Julie Andrews says at Disneyland... Dreams do come true :D

Dot -- Let's see, you graduated hs in '89, have a 3 year old and another one coming in January, drive a silver '06 281SC, and live in SoCal.

I graduated in '89, have a 3 year old and a 12 week old, drive a silver '06 281 SC, and live in SoCal.

Small world.

Marcus if your girl was a bit older and a boy we'd be triplets here on this forum. Maybe if you had a boy you'd have a silver car instead of settling on white? :D

edit: not a bash on girls... just saying we are too different is all and you should have got silver if you wanted it (as I've told you everytime I see you)

marcus95 said:
You guys crack me up!

George, you don't want to drink the tap water if you don't have to!

Burrito, are you a Mira Costa grad?

Not a Mira Costa grad. Born in Dallas; high school in Burtonsville, Maryland (where I bought an '89 LX 5.0); college at U.C.L.A. (after which I bought a '95 GT); and M.B. for the past 10 years (where I now have my Saleen). Truly, my life in a nutshell...

elburrito99 said:
Not a Mira Costa grad. Born in Dallas; high school in Burtonsville, Maryland (where I bought an '89 LX 5.0); college at U.C.L.A. (after which I bought a '95 GT); and M.B. for the past 10 years (where I now have my Saleen). Truly, my life in a nutshell...

Nice. A lot of UCLA guys settle in MB. I could'nt stand the commute and couldn't afford Westwood any longer so had to drop out. We need to get Bomb and Jonsey to come up to the beach some weekend for a mini S197 meeting. Maybe at the pier. I'm in PV.

marcus95 said:
We need to get Bomb and Jonsey to come up to the beach some weekend for a mini S197 meeting. Maybe at the pier. I'm in PV.

I completely agree! Jonsey has said before that he would drive up from the OC to meet some weekend. Since I now have a 3 month old kid, I'm around town any weekend. In fact, I'll take a minute to post a new thread inviting Saleen folks to Manhattan Beach sometime soon.