OMG!!! Craigslist ad

• Sponsors (?)

You want old school rap and you wanna really piss off that hater? Old school rap is da bomb manSnoop Dogg, Dr Dre, Too Short ..or you could just go with... "Dr Dre - A N**** Wit a Mutha Fu**** gun" lol

Dude that's the name of the track, look it up

:lol:

Then roll by the house with some too short bumpin... something old school or Blow the Whistle... :rlaugh:

You want old school rap and you wanna really piss off that hater? Old school rap is da bomb manSnoop Dogg, Dr Dre, Too Short ..or you could just go with... "Dr Dre - A N**** Wit a Mutha Fu**** gun" lol

Dude that's the name of the track, look it up

Exaaaaactly what I was saying :rlaugh: would be GREAT!

Maybe we should e mail this pic! LOL

S5000202.jpg

S5000197.jpg

View attachment 230761

More pics here
http://www.crownvic.net/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1729411

I have a 98 wrangler with a 4 in lift and 33's. I was at a local father/son type place getting 35's when this dude pulls in with some sort of monty carlo with the rims that were like 26/28 no bs. They were huge. He was having his "stock" wheels put on for the winter. That dang thing sat up like a jeep and had loads of ground clearance. Just to see how he did it I stayed around to see he had like 5 1" spacers in each coil spring. I wonder how long his ball joints and tie-rods last. I like anything diffrent but don't halfa$$ it my kid has to share the road with idiots llike him.

Im sure this will be flagged real fast so I cut and paste it here.

2000 ford crown victoria

"I am selling a black 2000 ford crown victoria, this car runs and drives very well, it doesnt have any mechanical issues and it has not given me any problems since I have had it I just want to get rid of it because I need room in the ol drive way, this car is very clean and it has a blue interior, but before I go any further with this ad I just wanted to give a heads up to all you ******s out there, I dont want any of you ******s contacting me about this car, I know how you ******s like to put your custom bull**** on cars that you want to call "rims", police cars, especially crown victorias are not made for that ****** ****, these cars are built by the white man, ordered by the white government, and for the white government only!!!!, the only thing you broke ass ******s want to do is use cars to show off to your worthless ****** hoodrats, but im not going to let that happen, I WILL NOT SELL THIS CAR TO ******S, I have no respect for you ******s, who "pimps out" a police car anyway? ARE YOU ****IN KIDDING ME. And one more thing, you ******s can keep flagging this ad as much as you want, go right ahead! LOL dont worry ill just keep reposting it to hell til you get my message you ******s. If your white please contact me by email, thank you!!. "

So Shawn, how did you end up making out on the sale? Did you get your asking price or what? :shrug:

:D

the silver and the blue vic look decent to me.

and im with jbon302, cant just do it half assed. if your already spending atleast $2500 on wheels and tires, im sure $500 for lift springs & components wouldnt ding the budget that bad.