Ordered my Windveil Blue '05!

uthatch

Founding Member
Dec 17, 2001
Studio City, CA
Well my order is in. My dealer had one more allocated and he gave me $500 off of retail. Not much, but as hot as the car is, not bad.

Ordered: Windveil Blue, Parchment Interior, Interior Upgrade, Premium Package with Mach 1000, Spoiler Delete, and side airbags.

The blue/parchment may sound a little funny but it matches my Brittney Blue/parchment '67 GT500. I'm going to have the '05 striped to match the LeMans stripe on the Shelby.

They told me the car is expected in September. I can't wait!! :D

• Sponsors (?)

I think that's a nice combination. I'm hooked on the parchment interior, and I love the windveil blue from what I've seen in pictures.

There are two BMW's that I've seen that have similar combos. I thought they were great.
Enjoy your ride.

new22003 said:
Nice excpet there isnt a mach 1000 for 2005.

Its now the Shaker. Your dealers making you a deal on a car he doesnt even have specs on yet.
:scratch: ya thats a little interesting, maybe it's just a typo on uthatch's behalf.
In any case, I'm starting to warm up to windviel blue a lot more now (since I've got a windveil blue 05 as my desktop wallpaper :nice: )
I'm still pissed about the rumours that the spoiler delete option isnt available in Canada, what a pain to take it off myself and fill in the holes etc etc, oh well, I guess they know that us Canadians don't care too much and are easily pushed around :shrug:
True enough I suppose :p

Cook89Notch said:
:mad: DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Gosh, I'd give my left leg to own a new Stang.... Let alone a GT500!!!!!!!!!

Some guys have it all. :(

Okay I'm done whining now, does anyone have a GOOD pic of this "Windveil Blue"?

Thanks, Matt.

Hop over to brad's site and you'll see several pics of windveil blue.

I think it's www.themustangsource.com If not, just do a search for brad barnett and you'll find it.

The car is beautiful in that color.

uthatch said:
Well my order is in. My dealer had one more allocated and he gave me $500 off of retail. Not much, but as hot as the car is, not bad.

So you agreed to buy the car at $500 off sticker? :shrug: Did they tell you what sticker would be? Has pricing even been announced? My father owns a Ford dealership and I have my mother on the look out for pricing info (she works at the family dealership) and so far no info has been communicated to the dealership about the new Mustang other than the ordering guide.