OT: Almsot got in trouble at school

• Sponsors (?)

Better wise up and realize what an assault and battery charge can do to your future. That little incident could have cost you 2 counts. Better hope with all those witnesses, that the parents of the two boys dont file charges..

don't worry about it man, especially if you're 17. in fact, i suggest you fug these kids up REAL bad before you turn 18!! once you turn 18 you get in real trouble! trust me, be a hellion and enjoy the legal bennies of being a minor while you can. it all gets erased from your record when you turn 18 :nice:

Here is the list of the trucks they drive:
First kid to get nailed in the face: Black Ford Ranger with leopard skin interior from autozone and a primered front lip(super gay) and no tailgate. He drilled holes in his muffler and said "hey, my truck sounds like a V8 now!".....actually, it sounds like a 4 banger truck with holes drilled in the muffler

Second kid: Red ranger lowrider mexican truck. Gay

3rd: Blue Ranger with 20s and lowered....gay

4th: white F150 with 20's and a dvd player.....gay

i had a similar experience. i was driving a 88 acura legend (not a ricer, just a nice first car) and this kid with a 97 Camaro ended hitting me. he was being a big shot a$$hole and doing burnouts in the parking lot and suddenly got traction and didn't break in time and hit my right front fender while i was sitting in it. didn't do much damage to my car (good old plastic bumpers). we both got out, and i was pissed b/c i already don't like this kid(daddy bought the car for him and he's a major a$$hole), he was all pissed off, so i get in his face and push him, and he pushes me back and we do a little rollin around. the aftermath ended up with me getting a black eye and 10 days suspension, and him getting a broken nose, a sprained ankle(don't know how that happened) and 10 days suspension, and had to pay for the damages on both cars.

You could have avoided violence. You could have talked them down or just left. I doubt your instructor would appreciate you flashing your art around like it is your girlfriend's tits either. However, I do understand what you went through, I've been there. I think we have all been in that type of situation at one point in our life. From now on, just try to avoid them. Not that I'm applauding you, but atleast you can talk ***** now at lunch. That is if kids still do that.......

leave random body bags around campus with there names on them...that seems to get the point accross :D Violence is the grand finally of a true confict, now that they have learned a little respect...its a good time to put on your "cool incontrol" attitude. Violence will bring results, but in everything you do, find the modesty. There isa time to fight, but there is a time to have patiences too. Sounds like you put up with them for quite awhile, this situation may not have needed to have them get beat down...but i guess it could have been worse. I'm with RC (sorry to say!man i love to participate in a good beating!), watch yourself from now on...action turns to habit very quick.

PS: black belt w00t! atleast you "tred lightly and carry a big stick" for those of you who know your history~

Man, i went throught the same thing. There was a group that was older than me and my friends and they thought they were hard, and we were all bigger than they were. WE put up with them for about 2 years until they went really ***** and at a basketball game, they waited for us to go inside but we stopped half way to the building and i saw one kick my car and hit the hood. WEll we went running back and they looked like they saw a ghost. I punched the one kid in the face and put him down and my buddy picked the other kid up off the ground slammed him down and went to town on him and broke his collar bone. ANd i got 1,000$ out of him for damaging my car.. the police didn;t like those kids and everything stopped after that.

swingline said:
You could have avoided violence. You could have talked them down or just left. I doubt your instructor would appreciate you flashing your art around like it is your girlfriend's tits either. However, I do understand what you went through, I've been there. I think we have all been in that type of situation at one point in our life. From now on, just try to avoid them. Not that I'm applauding you, but atleast you can talk ***** now at lunch. That is if kids still do that.......

I had told my instructor about what had happened and he said i showed a lot of control. Granted it was wrong to hit them, i couldve done MUCH worse than just warning shot them. I try to avoid violence but even the Carebears have to throw down once in a while.

man i no what you mean if a boy was leanin on my stang and then down graded it i would have done the same damn thing i hate those wannabe white black boy with trucks hahahah what do they have dub's on them what the hell kind of a name is dubs where did that come from dont degrade mustangs to my face your asking for an a$$ wooping