OT-Coastal FL Residents Buckle Down--Part Deux

wytstang said:
Melbourne, Vero beach, and Stuart they where the ones where the eye crossed through.
The Eye DID NOT pass through Melbourne, but the Northern wall did, which is worse.

I had one 10-ft palm that tip that had tipped with Frances and I since reinforced, and some palm branches fall of of trees...THAT's it! :banana:

This one "felt" just like Frances, but just didnt sit there "hanging out" as long, so it minimized power outages and downed trees.

RC

• Sponsors (?)

ARed1995GT said:
joe, in ur signature, when it says 'Thank you blahblah', does that mean you don't need the part anymore? im all over corral lately and ive seen a few good deals on 30# injectors

Yea those people have supplied the parts. Not big on auctions but hey let me know if you see anything I need.

I think that NBC is soon gonna make a sitcom out of this situation, you guys are getting one a week, like clockwork! Thanks!

Just kidding fella's, good luck with all these storms, and keep those stangs in hiding!

I lost power up here in Ormond. I live in an old neighborhood, and we lost power for both hurricanes for 6 days. I'm sure it will be the same this time.

Kurt