OT: I'm back from Europe... pics inside.

Killercanary

The car that set the bar.
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
Altoona, PA
Hello all, I'm back from Europe. I had a great time concidering I wasn't all that excited about going. We went to Italy and France. In Italy we went to Rome, Assisi, Venice, Ferrara, Florence, Nice, Monaco/Monte Carlo, and Paris. I went with my wife and her parents. I set up an account on picturetrail for all to see. Between my inlaws and our camera, we have over 500 digital pics, but I only put up about 50. Take a look and be sure to sign our guest book. When viwing, don't use the slideshow feature as it only shows 20 of the 50 pics I have. Click a pic on the left side and then hit the "next" button. I also found my next work car when I was there. You either love it or you hate it, but I LOVE it... for a work car. Its a company called SMART http://www.smart.com and they make 2 passenger LITTLE cars with 3 cyl engines. They can be parked damn near anywhere, are capable of over 80mph, they get like 50+MPG and are around $10K new. They are coming to the states in 2006. I drive about 700 miles a week for work, and I think this would make for the perfect work car for me. I particularly like the roadster version. Anyway, here's the link to my pics... I'm pretty proud of how well they came out.

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid5157023&pathID=737022

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks guys!

Here's a pic of the smart roadster...
roadster_galerie_01.jpg

i agree, that 'venice at night' picture is awesome. That sucks, it makes college guys like me with no money very envious...

i hope to visit there in the future. btw, if there is a way to host the full quality pics in like a folder so we/i could dld them it would be cool. not sounding like a stalker am i? well i just think they're really cool

thanks,
Chris

I'm not much for traveling to foreign countries, but those pictures do make those places look incredible. Maybe I'll have to talk the parents into letting me study abroad in Italy for a semester. :) Very nice pics, Paul.

Joe