OT- You MUST see this

A country that was divided... Now I am obviously the one that started all this political garbage but i did not go after anybody because of their beliefs...

squall9393 said:
Too many whining squabbling political morons in here and not enough warm-blooded Americans. The more people complain about Bush and Iraq. The more I wanna stick my M16 in there hands

Real mature.. (by the way.. been there done that)

I kept my arguement civil for the most part... Anyways im gonna go through and delete all my posts on the thread because for some reason people took offence?.. :shrug: Its only one persons believe?

But on the other hand its funny how people go to name calling and never Back there points up... I personally see name calling as a dying last resort when losing an arguement...

On a last note.. As American people its our duty to support the president, but its also our right as American's to question him...

WARM BLOODED AMERICANS??? again, I have personally served my country proudly, I support our troops, I vote, pay taxes, am a member of the VFW and American Legion, Car Nut, Sports Nut, live off pizza and im extremely competative... How much more American do you have to be???

Being a little hypocritic... but Ignorance Kills buddy... Guess thats why you were a marine, so you don't have to think...

in refference to how marines are imbedded with their skills to be able to do everything without thinking...

• Sponsors (?)

Now I know why I don't come to this forum as much as I do the Corral, it seems that almost everyone is a bleeding heart liberal. I have a uncle that served in Vietnam and my Dad did also, I don't here them ******in about that war, and no they didn't get drafted, they volunteered. If you don't want to take a chance of going to a war that you don't back then don't sign up for the military. I definitely have love and respect for everyone that served and died in Iraq as well as every other war in the past, thats what made America the best nation in the world. The End.

And oh yeah, Moneypit94, b!ow me, then move to Iraq.

CPSTACKMONEY said:
Now I know why I don't come to this forum as much as I do the Corral, it seems that almost everyone is a bleeding heart liberal. I have a uncle that served in Vietnam and my Dad did also, I don't here them ******in about that war, and no they didn't get drafted, they volunteered. If you don't want to take a chance of going to a war that you don't back then don't sign up for the military. I definitely have love and respect for everyone that served and died in Iraq as well as every other war in the past, thats what made America the best nation in the world. The End.

And oh yeah, Moneypit94, b!ow me, then move to Iraq.
your just proving my point... thanks...

Blow you? Move to Iraq? Whats your problem pal? Another person who is probably less qualified then myself to be an American making statements like that...

Im already Blown.. Why don't you get a supercharger and go blow yourself!!!

Just for fun... Seriously...

Like i said i again support Bush now that he is president again. But man he's a terriable public speaker.. He will always be good for a Good laugh though.. Not trying to be mean or anything...

this is my favorite:
http://media.brainthink.com/video_temp/bushfool-low.mpeg

had to throw this in there too... hehehe
DumbBush.jpg

Black Stampede said:
Would you all shut up. Seriously, grow up. If there had never been a complaint in this thread there would be no arguing. Now get out of high school and quit the drama. :nonono:
Come on guy... This is obviously not high school drama.. This is more of the level of College drama.. :D Pluss If i had my car while i was in high school I think i would have had an easier time with the ladies... :nice: :rlaugh:

Plus your statement isn't true.. The complaint had no impact on me bringing up political matters. And if you don't like the thread don't read it.. Simple as that...

CPSTACKMONEY said:
Can't we all just get a bong, I mean along.

For a guy that told me to blow me I still think thats funny.. Plus that would probably do the trick.

I am presently on active duty in the United States Marine Corps. I think the way this video is judged, concerning its content, and where or when it is viewed is directly related to how much it effected that persons life. For example some people might be able come on to this mustang forum, watch that video and think about their mustang the whole time they were watching or complain about why it was posted. Because nothing in there life was effected by what happened. On the other hand, people like my self, who went to Iraq and fought because of what happened it that video, do not care when or where it is viewed and can not think of any thing else while watching it.

moneypit94 said:
Come on guy... This is obviously not high school drama.. This is more of the level of College drama.. :D Pluss If i had my car while i was in high school I think i would have had an easier time with the ladies... :nice: :rlaugh:

Plus your statement isn't true.. The complaint had no impact on me bringing up political matters. And if you don't like the thread don't read it.. Simple as that...

Some people..... :bang: :bang: :bang:

Now can we just :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: