painted intakes

• Sponsors (?)

Originally, I was trying to polish mine BUT.. didit have the right tools to do it so I screwed it up a little. Ended up painting it black. Same for the TB and the elbow. All the writting is chrome. I got a chrome CAI also so I think it will look pretty good with my aluminium heads also, once installed.

im001968a.jpg

here is mine i painted it with dupli-color high heat, and it turned out great i even used the clear had about 5 coats on it with two coats clear, turned out good has gotten scratched up since removed from the car

000_0114.jpg

The one on my car now is a t-moss ported one that has a professionally sprayed upper, looks the same except for a lot more glossy.

jason

mytight95 said:
here is mine i painted it with dupli-color high heat, and it turned out great i even used the clear had about 5 coats on it with two coats clear, turned out good has gotten scratched up since removed from the car

000_0114.jpg

The one on my car now is a t-moss ported one that has a professionally sprayed upper, looks the same except for a lot more glossy.

jason

You think an intake would look good painted a glossy blue??

Jason...This look familier???? The right color Blue would look good...

This was painted with PPG Concept auto paint....Bring it to a body shop and have em lay the smack down....It holds up much better....and the gloss is better to...

Attachments

• side by side.jpg
    side by side.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 127
Stangfreak95 said:
Originally, I was trying to polish mine BUT.. didit have the right tools to do it so I screwed it up a little. Ended up painting it black. Same for the TB and the elbow. All the writting is chrome. I got a chrome CAI also so I think it will look pretty good with my aluminium heads also, once installed.

im001968a.jpg
what did you paint that with???....i wanted mine to look JUST like that.....

Anthony