Painted interior

• Sponsors (?)

He bought that whole part and swaped it out for his old one RC, he didnt buy a cover. Its a piece form a black steering wheel that he changed out. Just like thoes two tone wheels... same idea as to what he did.

:doh: I hate typing something then finding out someone just posted the same answer 1/2 before I did.

OT.. I see a couple of you guys have MSD Start buttons, got a link to where I can pick one of those up cheap? That'll def. look baddass in a stang interior.

94SC50 said:
RC
I used a small brush to paint it and some clear coat on top of it. We were going to try and make it down next month but my Wife wants to go home instead to Maine for her b-day..

wow awewsome, when are you going to be here in Maine and in what area?

Bring the stang I want to see it :banana: :banana: Id drive from one end of the state to the other to get to check out your car, luckly Im kinda in the middle.

My wife is from Bar Harbor where I have never been and we will be there in the 3rd week of July. I was thinking about trailering the Stang there gas prices are outrageous and I get 125 to a full tank.

94SC50 said:
My wife is from Bar Harbor where I have never been and we will be there in the 3rd week of July. I was thinking about trailering the Stang there gas prices are outrageous and I get 125 to a full tank.

haha I just sent you a PM b/c Im not sure if you would see my post. My Ex g/f lives in Bar harbor. I do plan on going there on one of my weekends off this summer, prob in july or late june. If your still around there let me know.

Dont blame you for trailoring the car

I just found this pic that shows the paint better :nice:

int.jpg

Daytona is one of our stops going down to look for a place in the Fall. I am having my car auto trained down to Orlando. Then I will drive the last 4 hours to Lauderdale. I'll hit you up when we are coming down there.

WoW JR...I thought the interior paint stuff was black..not the 7-tone color.

When you do come down, you'll have to bring me a bottle of that stuff for my interior :D.

I know you're new here, but I think the Forum Administrator should be able to give you a C.T by now.

Something like "Guess What Color My Car Is" or "I have more BLING than RC" :rlaugh:

RC

Oh, BTW... is that an XMSR receiver hooked into your cassette player?

You guys kill me :rlaugh:
That is so funny you say that I do custom detailing and my nick name is the "King of Bling" here.
RC it is a mini disc player, I go back and forth with the md and the i-pod.

so 94sc50, did you take out the clock pod? because on the first pic it looks like you have less done but have the pod then on the second ones it's gone. you get tired of em or something?

Also, is that a manual autostart on your keyring to the left of the md player, ive always wanted one of those things

Yeah the first was before the gauges and before I put in the black console. My alarm is the Compu-Star w/ auto start for 5 speeds and I love it. It's a great alarm and does everything like roll windows, start, lights, stereo, inside neons, lock/unlock, silent alarm page, auto page. It has 16 functions from the remote.