Paris hilton celibate?

Paris has real riged features, not really attractive. You would think with all the money she has, she could afford to eat something, or maby she does but puts something else up her nose to counter it?

Paris smokes, as so do most female celeberties, Britney Speirs, Tara Ried, Linsey Lohan, Jennifer Aniston, Angelina Jolie, you name it. There is some show on the E! channel that is basically a paparazzi collection where they catch celeberties when nobody thinks they are being watched, it's amazing, more smoking today than 1940 or something. However, they are usually the first one's to get up and talk how bad it is.

There are plenty of girls out there a lot prettier than her, but she has the money. It's amazing, people hate on people because they have money, then they love them, I don't understand?

I hate hollywood because it is so "say one thing and do another" to the T. I've met a few famous people, and I just see them as people. I think when people have fits and faint and such, that is so stupid. My second cousin name is Zenna, she's an actress. Right now she's in that movie "Shaggy Dog" with Tim Allen, she's the redhead teenage girl. (The movie where he (Tim Allen) is transformed as the family dog. A good freind of mine, his one cousin is on the Contenter, and is a professional boxer, that was ranked 2nd in welterweight, and his other cousin is Travis Tritt. They are just people like anyone else.

• Sponsors (?)

I agree, she is flat out gross, except maybe she has an OK body. Smoking is a big turnoff for me, cigs anyway. But a girl who will come over have a good time and smoke a lil green w/ us is cool, but I dont smoke cigs and dont like them. And celbrities are just ppl.

Paris Hilton is disgusting, and thats not even the worst thing. I would respect her if only she didn't resemble the Blond stereotype. I actually get annoyed when I hear her say some of her comments.

yeah till 12 usually, i work at 4 tomorrow, so i got 12 hours lol. I can never eally sleep but that make me sleep thorugh my first 4 periods, excluding lunch, prolly why i got a 71 in chem this year. Ahh my teacher was literally gay and i told him once i couldn't sleep with him jabbing on about gay things so could he plz quiet down... I got to sleep in in school suspension the next day...

Sorry, I just hear news of her, (Zena, but everyone pernounces it zenna) I have never met her, and just because she's getting famous doesn't mean anything. 2nd cousin... I could marry her in some states. :rlaugh: You know what they say... "closer the kin, the deeper in"

Back on topic:

That isn't Paris.... although I wouldn't be suprised.