Passing Emmisions...not being legal...

cox_racing

Founding Member
Jun 18, 2002
Southeast TX
Sup stangers,

I've got a 93 GT that is far from legal. I've removed 2 cats, gutted the other 2. Removed the smog pump and all the lines running to the exhaust and back of the driver-side head. The car runs really rich, and I always have problems with codes 44 and 94.. (theremactor air control) as well as EGR problems. So I really don't think that I can stump the sniffer, unless someone has an idea that will help, besides putting all that crap back on.

Besides passing emmisions....does anyone know how I can get rid of the thermactor air control problem? I know there is alot of heavy duty racers out there that are running fuel injected systems, that don't have smog emmisions crap on, and they run like bats out of hell. So, how do you do it. How do you bypass all of this stuff, and stump the computer from giving you all these codes. Please let me know what I can do. As far as the EGR, I've replaced the sensor and vacume canister thing.....and still no luck getting rid of code 32. So I'm hoping something will be able to fix all these problems.

Thanks for your response in advance,

• Sponsors (?)