People with Convertible and Cat backhelp

• Sponsors (?)

I think you're making a pretty good choice.. I have the MagnaFlows for my 'vert.. Recently a guy at a convenience store asked me if my GT was 'real'.. he said " I didn't hear you drive up, is that real or a knock off?" I laughed and told him the car was real, only I changed out the exhaust system to be quieter.. I then demonstrated the 'wolf' in my sheep as I let it roar when I left the parking lot..

Ar first I had a Magnaflow Cat-back with (ss with 3.5 tips) everything else stock on the car. I could tell the exhaust was a little louder, and deeper sounding. I did not experience any real Drone at any RPM's.

Are you wanting to change your mid-pipe also? That's really where you will get into your drone problem.

I had this same debate and went with the magnaflows (15671) in the end. The sound is great, not offend the neighbors loud but let the neighbors know you live on the block loud. As for drone, it just depends on your ears. Maybe a little but turn up the radio and your fine. Or if the radio is off period, just enjoy the exhaust. Especially when you lay into it!!!! The system is a little heavier than the stock system though (about 10 pounds or so) I'll pm you.

ONYX