Photography

• Sponsors (?)

csledd is a female, and I am going to be getting into enhancing them as well. I love her work, I have for quite some time. I think I should start with like the Canon S3 and maybe in a year or so move to a Rebel XT digital. What do you guys think?

97stang_guy said:
csledd is a female, and I am going to be getting into enhancing them as well. I love her work, I have for quite some time. I think I should start with like the Canon S3 and maybe in a year or so move to a Rebel XT digital. What do you guys think?

haha i dont post here enough to know everyone :(

i would say get the xt now, there isnt a huge difference in price. that way in a year or so you can get some better lenses :)

97stang_guy said:
I think you have a lot to choose from. I went for Nikon becuz it's easy to use and was amazed at what I could do with it. I also have 2 photoshop programs and a good HP Printer scanner combo for my own printing. You'll have fun either way. Digital with a printer gives you INSTANT gratification. Have Fun!:hail2:

The only processing done to the pics is some slight coloring modifications.. usually to make the colors look brighter.. most of the photographers who post their pics on the net do at least that much to them :)

97stang_guy said:

Spend the extra little bit of money now to get the XT. The money that you would have spent on the S3, you can use to buy additional lenses or flashes for the XT. I have the Digital Rebel, and it takes great photos.

Be careful though, photography can be just as addicting as modding your car. I have to be careful around photography websites. :D