Pics of My Paxton, Post your Power Adder.

I can't beleive you guys running spout wire out... Even the older cars used centrifigal type of a distributor that added timing.. You guys are stuck at what you set it at. So to get the timing that would give you the best performance you wouldn't be able to start your car, and to get it to where you can start your car your going to be lacking in performance, there is no if ands or buts about it.

I bet there is 30 horse or more throughtout the whole curve that your missing out on.. Im not talking peak, im talking the whole damn thing.

If your saving up for a chip or a tuner and this is a temp deal i completely understand! If not im speechless... (it would be like completely going through your motor and not doing something basic like exhaust or keeping the the stock intake, sure its going to run better then ever but its still being restricted)

• Sponsors (?)

Stangfreak95 said:
part number is 20922-10

I bought it last December for 515$ shipped from Mustang.c-f-m.com but now they sell it 560$ not shipped :shrug:
I suggest you also buy the GenX-2 kit which includes purge, bottle heater, fuel pressure safety switch, nitrous pressure guage, blow down tube, ???.

I would go see Mustang-x and ask them for prices. I know they had really good deals and will match any other price out there.

I got the NX kit, with the GenX upgrade for sale. Hit me up if interested.

and a pic of mine

DSC00984.JPG

moneypit94 said:
I can't beleive you guys running spout wire out... Even the older cars used centrifigal type of a distributor that added timing.. You guys are stuck at what you set it at. So to get the timing that would give you the best performance you wouldn't be able to start your car, and to get it to where you can start your car your going to be lacking in performance, there is no if ands or buts about it.

I bet there is 30 horse or more throughtout the whole curve that your missing out on.. Im not talking peak, im talking the whole damn thing.

If your saving up for a chip or a tuner and this is a temp deal i completely understand! If not im speechless... (it would be like completely going through your motor and not doing something basic like exhaust or keeping the the stock intake, sure its going to run better then ever but its still being restricted)

Just to see i have set mine at 28* with no spout and it still started up fine...at least as well as it dose now with a baseline of 14ish but now that summer is here it's pining agian freaking dry weather. Yeah you do lost 30hp or so with out the spout thought the lenght of the curve but i would rather run spoutless the blow the stock bottom end or head gaskets....i plan on runing spoutless when i get my turbo in untill i can afford some sort of tuning device...thinking jacobs ladder for timing and ignition beucase i go from 6500 ft to 5000 ft to sea level all the time and it's not worth the pinging down at sea level...hopeful the jacobs ingionto set up can adjust well enough to save me a motor.....but runing with out a spout is like runing a turbo with flowmasters. It works just not as well as it could

94GTLaserRC said:
What does the "spout out" mean :stupid:
RC

Its this little harness by near the MAF system that you unplug and it locks your timming in at a certin * so it cant climb beyond that point. Keeps from blowing head gaskets.

I Realize some HP can be lost by doing this but its a very safe method to be running the car until I can get to the dyno (on the 12th) and see where my A/F ratio is at.

More specifically its the SPark OUTput that sends the signal to the ECU of what to do with the the timing. Its what you disconnect when setting the base timing with a timing light.

-Dallas J