Pics of new car

281pony

Aug 31, 2003
Oly, WA
heres a few pics of my new car. picked it up this past wednesday in portland. bone stock still under factory warranty.

View attachment 490692

View attachment 490694

View attachment 490696

past 2 cars for those of you who dont recognize me from my name changes

122446744.jpg

104177630.jpg

Attachments

• 122446744.jpg
    122446744.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 43
  • 104177630.jpg
    104177630.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 29
  • Sponsors (?)

thanks. nothing much planned as of now. probably an mgw shifter tomorrow, then tinting it, wheels/tires.

not sure if ill get into performance or not until this summer. ill let you guys know if i change my mind.

Very nice looking car. I am sure you will enjoy it. You know what they say "once you go black Cobra you never go back."
I still haven't mounted up the Bullits you sold me but that should be happening this spring.

hey jordan, you have a mac catback your sig says.

how do you like it? is it on the louder/quieter side would you say?

a guy offered me a 2.5" system with 3.5" tips for a decent price. i would be using mine with an otherwise stock exhaust. just kinda wondering what to expect.

grover said:
Very nice looking car. I am sure you will enjoy it. You know what they say "once you go black Cobra you never go back."
I still haven't mounted up the Bullits you sold me but that should be happening this spring.

sounds good.

doing anything else to your car this spring? ill probably be into modifying this car if its still around by then.

281pony said:
hey jordan, you have a mac catback your sig says.

how do you like it? is it on the louder/quieter side would you say?

a guy offered me a 2.5" system with 3.5" tips for a decent price. i would be using mine with an otherwise stock exhaust. just kinda wondering what to expect.
I have a 3 inch now but used to have the 2.5 with stock midpipe. It sounds about the same but the 3 inch is louder. Nice deep old school musclecar rumble at idle and a throaty roar at WOT. There is a bit of drone at around 2000 rpms but you get used to it quickly. I highly recommend it for the sound but fit can get tricky and takes a bit of adjusting before you get it looking right.:flag:

thanks guys, i believe the modding will start today.

ordering an mgw shifter, already got a cobra bob gasket in the mail. not sure what else i can buy right now and try to keep my savings built up.

:shrug: