Pics of new paint...

87lc2

Oct 16, 2005
Pictures arent that great, but here's a few of the new paint job, the guy really did a sick job on it. I own all black cars, and have had the same body man paint all of them, and he hasnt let me down once....

• Sponsors (?)

Buicks are never for sale...but anything else you see in the sig is yours! A lot of people keep telling me to lower it...I kind of like it how it is, and i think with Welds, it looks better with the factory hieght. Dont go by what i paid, it is a close friend of mine and he does all of my cars on the side, he work in the body shop at the local Pontiac/Buick/GMC dealer and is the best. he charges me about 700 a job, depending on what body work is needed. The body was straight on here, so he just sanded, primered, colored, cleared, and wet sanded. Only extra stuff was shaving all emblems off, and filling in the Ford oval on front

Thanks guys! Im really starting to come around on this car. Ive always been into GM's, but this car is a lot of fun and more practical for a daily driver.....anyone have a pic of a similar car with welds lowered? still thinking about it