Pics of the new Stang Lava Red

• Sponsors (?)

Options are the make or break on this car, but not all of require the same thing when we purchase a car that's why they're options. Myself the only one that was a real requirement was the premium, just because I perfer leather over clother. Even though the cloth seats are actually pretty nice this year. I don't know if you have cloth or leather, but hell black cloth would still look sharp on a lava stang. We have a 04 40th anniversary conv so there was no need for another one even though the wife was pushing for a new one so i had to constantly remind her this car was for me not her:Zip2: So after I got my point across, that i didn't want anything put a couple she came around, then started complaining about the manual because she can't drive :nice: The way it's suppose to be.... So yeah I actually got intrigued by the new conv in the camaro because the coupe is way over played out here in FL, everyone has one! My biggest problem was choosing between the stang and the challenger srt8. I couldn't get past the 12 mpg, that just makes my 16 seem great

I have the Base model. I honestly didnt want all of the options even leather. So I have a base 5.0 convert with 6 speed. I wanted it light, fast, and top missing. The sound system blows, that it my only complaint!

I agree about the Camaros being played Way out! Thats why I was going with the vert, but I am glad it didnt happen.

to LIZARD 96,

Those ford Pics are way photoshoped, In theory the car would look like that, but a camera lens cant capture it. I have had my inside garage light on and it came close, but in the sun it changes way too much depending on the angle

I have the Base model. I honestly didnt want all of the options even leather. So I have a base 5.0 convert with 6 speed. I wanted it light, fast, and top missing. The sound system blows, that it my only complaint!

I agree about the Camaros being played Way out! Thats why I was going with the vert, but I am glad it didnt happen.

to LIZARD 96,

Those ford Pics are way photoshoped, In theory the car would look like that, but a camera lens cant capture it. I have had my inside garage light on and it came close, but in the sun it changes way too much depending on the angle

I'd have to agree, I live in FL where the sun was shining hard and it never gleams that much of the red from an angle. But hey w/e....yeah see myself I can't do base, I was actually considering some luxury cars over the 5.0, but instead I just paid an extra 5k and go some luxury added to the muscle, over all great car, I kind of wish i would of went with the grabber blue or silver now something easier to keep clean
:shrug: