Pictures of Red Mustangs with RED CALIPERS?

JustaMustangguy

Aug 14, 2009
Hi guys, I'm just wondering if anybody have some photos of a red Mustang GT/LX with red painted calipers? Prefer aftermarket wheels plus cobra calipers, but any pics would be appreciated!! Thanks!!

• Sponsors (?)

Here's one of mine of a photoshop of SSR wheels. It is kinda hard to see, but you get the idea.
512479_87_full.jpg

Yeah, everytime I see you post I think the same thing. Nice ride. Any plans in the future for a brake kit? Seems like the only area to work on next!!

Huh..... i have 4 wheel disk brakes its not best rear disk kit around but it works good, are u gonna go with the rims photoshoped on? they look good. Did u ever notice my GT sideskirts have the word mustang gt filled in? always wondered if its noticable with my crappy digital camera, it be cool to see our cars side by side:nice:

I have my side skirts filled in as well. I liked them filled in, it looks cleaner. What I meant by the breaks, is that you have a pretty nice car and it seems as though every area is well thought out. I just didn't know if you had plans to change out the fronts or not.

As far as the wheels go, I won't be getting those, at least not right away. I ended up getting these instead, (mostly due to price, and the fact that they are deep dish):

IMG_0268.jpg

IMG_0249.jpg

I have my side skirts filled in as well. I liked them filled in, it looks cleaner. What I meant by the breaks, is that you have a pretty nice car and it seems as though every area is well thought out. I just didn't know if you had plans to change out the fronts or not.

As far as the wheels go, I won't be getting those, at least not right away. I ended up getting these instead, (mostly due to price, and the fact that they are deep dish):

IMG_0268.jpg

IMG_0249.jpg

the wheels you have in your sig pics, are those actual cobras, M179's perhaps in so i would take those off your hands