Pictures Of Stangs On Different Wheels Than Typical

morethrottle88

Oct 19, 2012
By different I mean like bbs or some torque thrusts or some other sort than ponys, cobra, etc etc.

I'll start

stance.jpg

Attachments

• stance.jpg
    stance.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 2,179
Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Mine with plasti dipped cobras for now. Just seeing how I like the look of a black wheel on my car. And I do have the lug covers for them also. Just not installed yet until Im done with all my suspension and breaks. What do you think?
IMAG0436.jpg

Mine with plasti dipped cobras for now. Just seeing how I like the look of a black wheel on my car. And I do have the lug covers for them also. Just not installed yet until Im done with all my suspension and breaks. What do you think?
IMAG0436.jpg

To be honest, I think it looks pretty bad...Strip that dip off those wheels...I have never in my life seen a stock wheel that looked good painted black.

Reactions: 1 user
To be honest, I think it looks pretty bad...Strip that dip off those wheels...I have never in my life seen a stock wheel that looked good painted black.

Yeah..it didn't even work with the '93 R tri-bars.

That first coupe is sick. CCW Classics are my dream wheels but they're out of my price range. I'll probably find a close compromise and roll with some 17s next spring.