Pinks filming no longer free

• Sponsors (?)

stock50LX said:
The title says it. Tickets available through Ticket Master ($10.) I guess PR saw the chance for some money.

http://www.pacificraceways.com/index2.cfm

That's pretty weak. What is even more weak is how lame Pinks is. I cannot stand that show. It needs to be run what you brung, no pansy ass negotiating. If those people have a score to settle, then settle it with what you have. It's the ones that realize they brought a knife to a tank fight and get whiny and menstrual over the circumstances. :rolleyes:

That's strange as I talked to the guys at PR when I heard about it and was up there racing and it was right after it was unveiled that they were going to be there and they told me then it was going to be $10. :shrug:

tehnick said:
That's pretty weak. What is even more weak is how lame Pinks is. I cannot stand that show. It needs to be run what you brung, no pansy ass negotiating. If those people have a score to settle, then settle it with what you have. It's the ones that realize they brought a knife to a tank fight and get whiny and menstrual over the circumstances. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, if there was no negotiating, every episode would be so one-sided that nobody would watch the show. With no negotiating and a "run what you brung" style of racing, I would consider the show lame. I happen to like the current format. It combines elements of street racing, such as negotiating, with a safe, legal track atmosphere. In fact, most people who watch the show will tell you that the team with the best negotiating skills often wins the episode.:nice:

tehnick said:
Well it's based on street racing aint it? In street racing you get one chance not the best 3 out of 5 or whatever, and the bickering goes on there as well. peace

john:p

Johnnb said:
That's strange as I talked to the guys at PR when I heard about it and was up there racing and it was right after it was unveiled that they were going to be there and they told me then it was going to be $10. :shrug:

I don't know. Don (RIP) told me it would be free more than 3 weeks ago. PR had the event posted as free on their site too. But no longer...

I'm still going. I think the show is interesting on several levels.

stock50LX said:
I don't know. Don (RIP) told me it would be free more than 3 weeks ago. PR had the event posted as free on their site too. But no longer...

I'm still going. I think the show is interesting on several levels.
True! I just got off the phone with PR and they said yes it's 10 for adults and you can buy the tickets at the gates. The gates wont open till 5P.M and parking is inside and is free! See ya guy's then! peace

SMOKEDYA said:
Well it's based on street racing aint it? In street racing you get one chance not the best 3 out of 5 or whatever, and the bickering goes on there as well. peace

Most races I saw were one run only. However, there were numerous times when two cars raced, then negotiated starting distances, etc. to see if they could even things out in a second race. I remember one night at Vancouver Lake, when these two slow ass honda civics raced eight or nine times, as both cars were dead even. People became annoyed because these two kept holding things up. Yes, the bickering always occurs. However, there are the occasional multiple races in succession between two parties.

loud 95 said:
Most races I saw were one run only. However, there were numerous times when two cars raced, then negotiated starting distances, etc. to see if they could even things out in a second race. I remember one night at Vancouver Lake, when these two slow ass honda civics raced eight or nine times, as both cars were dead even. People became annoyed because these two kept holding things up. Yes, the bickering always occurs. However, there are the occasional multiple races in succession between two parties.
Right but if your racing for money or whatever theres one shot. Then hell yeah we can do it again for more cash or whatever . peace