please post your '96 projector headlight pictures

adversary

Founding Member
Sep 26, 2000
titusville, fl
ok i'm not sure if i want to get projector headlights in my '96 cobra, so if you have them in your stang - same body style- please post so you can help me make up my mind!

thanks

oh and if there's any down fall to them please let me know that too

• Sponsors (?)

newcut.jpg

here is my 97 with white projectors.. i dont have them anymore.. i dont recomend em because they get really hot and they melted the reflective stuff behind the bulb and got really dim..

Attachments

• newcut.jpg
    newcut.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 70
94-98 is the same body style pretty much.. only differences really in the 94-95 is small things like the rear lights, but there all the same looking body style.

back to the topic:

dont have any good ones..

but i went from the typical kick ass looking smoked lights to these.

reason.. HIDS!

there ugly ,but ill rather see at night!
BTW, i have the correct corner lights in my closet.. i never installed them and i had hids for like a year now lol. Im just lazy and dont care how the front of my car looks. So, yes the headlights and corners are mismatched.

gra.gif

da.gif

2.jpg

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 69
  • da.gif
    da.gif
    231.5 KB · Views: 86
  • gra.gif
    gra.gif
    164.8 KB · Views: 105
Here are some of my 97 which is the same as a 96. They only complaint I have is that the high beams burnt out relatively fast and they are a pain in the butt to change as you have to take out the whole light due to limited access from the back.

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0102.jpg
    IMG_0102.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_0081.jpg
    IMG_0081.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 96
projectors are ugly as ****... really lol.. and i own a pair, but the 1 piece are really ugly... and mine are ugly.

but no i wouldnt photoshop my headlights. Just the only pictures i have that are quickly accessed are the ones that are photoshoped which happen to show the headlights.

My car is the height of the 2nd picture which is 4x4.