Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Red

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Silver

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Black

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
Just bought a set of drilled and slotted rotors all around for the car. I figured I might as well paint the calipers while I'm at it. I need some help deciding which color to go with.

Options are in the poll. Feel free to give more options than listed. I'm leaning towards the blue (see third picture) or black.
My car:
(It is raining out, and I'm using my phone)
IMAG0012.jpg

IMAG0003-1.jpg

Here's a picture of someone's car with blue calipers:
SS5.jpg

(If this is your car and you want it removed, just ask.)

• Sponsors (?)

I would only go blue if I had Cobra calipers.

I went back with silver on mine. Looks like stock, but better. It's been a couple of years and it looks like I just painted them. They don't absorb dirt anymore.

100_1078.jpg

100_1077.jpg

Didn't even think about painting them yellow. Doesn't look half bad. I think it would really set my car apart from most others.

Silver just looks brand new to me. It gives the wheel a clean look. Like it was just bought and put together. Probably the same thing with black. I guess those two are ruled out.

So red, blue or possibly yellow. I still have a week or so to think about it. Any other pictures or opinions would be welcomed.

After all the pics, I like yellow for the blue car. It does work.

I just realized when I did mine I painted the bar that goes around the bottom of the fronts as well. I see everyone here has left them black. Is that tacky? should I change it back? I just put the wheels back on tonight I didn't really look but I think it looked ok. Uhg I could go right over that with some black POR-15 I already have.

If we are talking Cobra calipers, then red. I am not a big fan of the blue.

If we are talking OEM calipers then black. It just does not look good to call attention to them ... kinda like when ricers paint little baby-size Honda calipers red or yellow. It is not as bad as that, but heading that direction.

Just my opinion ...