Pondering final outcome for daily driver.

I have finally decided what I want to do to the stang. I was figuring Catback, x-pipe, headers and a sc kit. I was also thinking of gears - 3.73. With those parts on a daily driver, what would be my competition? Or shall I say, who could I give a run for there money? One last thing - what is the best sc kit for a daily driver?

:banana: I am a banana!!

• Sponsors (?)

tontot77 said:
get a turbo, and there is always someone out there faster...

:banana: hahha I would love to recommend a turbo, but if you want to just slap on a power adder with just 50-100 extra ponies get a Novi 1000 or Vortec SQ from Tim/Cobra Killer. His tunes are very safe and he gives very good customer service. Otherwise if money is no issue go for the turbo but be prepared to upgrade other goodies as well. :)

1fast03pony said:
I hear the Kenne Bell is a good blower for a daily driver. get a good tune and the 3.73's and you should be set.
You should be keepin up with vettes and smokin evo's :nice:

-Jon

With a twin screw supercharger you do not need to upgrade the ring and pinion gear, if you chose to get a centrifugal supercharger than a 3.73 is needed. The twinscrew supercharger has so much power down low that adding gears will not help out that much if any and can cause serious traction problems. I would definetly recommend the catback, mid pipe, and header upgrades before the supercharger because those will all your car to breath good.