Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

• Sponsors (?)

110_0309.jpg

Here's my girl, shes got a ways to go :cheers:

And don't make fun of the sticker its covering a etching of nude girls and dildos the PO did. I found some used quarters on craigslist just have to put them in :D

Attachments

• 110_0309.jpg
    110_0309.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 169
Wow. Always hated having to pull a dash. Seems like it takes forever to get it all back together. You got all of you interior pieces yet?

Well i bought a dash and ended up cracking it in my trunk so i'm out $100. I scored some Corbeau's which are super nice, but i need some rails for them. I've got carpet and a bunch of random OE black pieces, but the rear plastic is probably going to get dyed so i'm just gonna spray everything with black dye so it's all one consistent color. Then i have to somehow find some nice black coupe rear seats that won't cost me a fortune. Unfortunately at this point my car cash has dried up for a while so it won't be done any time soon. It's going to take a miracle to get the dash back in...i'm very intimidated lol. I'd rather pull the engine and trans any day.

Well i bought a dash and ended up cracking it in my trunk so i'm out $100. I scored some Corbeau's which are super nice, but i need some rails for them. I've got carpet and a bunch of random OE black pieces, but the rear plastic is probably going to get dyed so i'm just gonna spray everything with black dye so it's all one consistent color. Then i have to somehow find some nice black coupe rear seats that won't cost me a fortune. Unfortunately at this point my car cash has dried up for a while so it won't be done any time soon. It's going to take a miracle to get the dash back in...i'm very intimidated lol. I'd rather pull the engine and trans any day.

HA! just look at all those wires. Now you know how I felt. Only my harness wrap had disintegrated. At least you still got that.

Isn't this the same car you just got painted last year? Pics make it look kinda green. I thought it was grey.