Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

17862458_10155318664446155_8011982148466132644_n.jpg
There's a blast from the past ! Another simple and clean car !

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

I am not up on current events, what the heck is that beautiful green Fox doing there? Is it yours?
No...a friend of mine owns it. Its here getting put back together. Its pretty stout with long tubes and a Lunati cam. Gotta fix the trans and fix a bunch of rust. Both front floors have 6 inch holes I'm them. :runaway:

Haha thanks man! That was the goal on the initial build all those years ago. Been itching to wrench on it lately mod wise, we'll see!

Doesn't hold a candle compared to your car however!
I really appreciate the compliment . Especially coming from guys who's cars I looked Up to over the years when I first got into these cars . Hard to believe I've been on this site about 10 years . I signed up here at like 15-16 before I had my license .

Reactions: 1 users
IMG_6672.JPG
IMG_6675.JPG
IMG_6676.JPG
IMG_6677.JPG
Out playing the other night , some pics may be grainy due to the Instagram filter on them .

That challenger is a 6cyl car with a vortech on it intercooled makes 450 to the tire and is real snappy . My friend works for the company that builds the kits and was out testing the tuning

Reactions: 2 users
IMG_6672.JPG
IMG_6675.JPG
IMG_6676.JPG
IMG_6677.JPG
Out playing the other night , some pics may be grainy due to the Instagram filter on them .

That challenger is a 6cyl car with a vortech on it intercooled makes 450 to the tire and is real snappy . My friend works for the company that builds the kits and was out testing the tuning
Yeah yeah yeah 400 horse 6-banger dodge..... Lets hear about the Beamer with the super stretched tires and 'Vette motor?? :D