Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

Oh come on, it's not even that aggressive of a stretch, my buddy has a 215 on is 10", and other buddy had a 215 on an 11",

215's on an 11" wide wheel?? Wtf is wrong with your friends? I can't even believe any shop would mount 215's on a wheel that big. That's a liability claim waiting to happen. Dangerous and stupid.

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

It's a different scene.. but I know for most people on here if its not a fast mustang on cobra r rims then its ricer. If you've got your own tire machine you can mount your own tire.

20100122192157_3213583925_841da8967a_b.jpg

It's a different scene.. but I know for most people on here if its not a fast mustang on cobra r rims then its ricer. If you've got your own tire machine you can mount your own tire.

Yes... that is rice (or sour kraut :shrug:). I don't think what you have on your car is rice. I was just telling you what happened to my neighbor's car with a similar looking wheel/tire setup to the pic you posted. I don't know if his was more/less severe or even what tires were mounted or how wide his wheels were. I just happened to check on this thread today after him rolling a tire, earlier this week. For the record... I've never been a Pony or Cobra-R wheel fan.

I'm an auto enthusiast. I like all makes and models and can appreciate different tastes. I like this style and think its far from rice.
Really into this stuff:

View attachment 144833

az350z1e.jpg

35668d1276576129-new-look-soon-22-8-5-lip-hellaflush.jpg

Yes... that is rice (or sour kraut :shrug:). I don't think what you have on your car is rice. I was just telling you what happened to my neighbor's car with a similar looking wheel/tire setup to the pic you posted. I don't know if his was more/less severe or even what tires were mounted or how wide his wheels were. I just happened to check on this thread today after him rolling a tire, earlier this week. For the record... I've never been a Pony or Cobra-R wheel fan.

Disagree - is not rice at all.

Nope no fart can.... It's not even an asian car I don't know how it can be called rice. The car's motor was actually completely stock, it was on bags, it wasn't fast and he didn't pretend it was. It's all about the stance game to these people, low and slow, not everyone is into racing.

I know you weren't calling my car rice, I'm not trying to make my car fit into that scene or telling anyone they should put stretched tires on their car. All I was saying was that a 245 on a 10" wheel isn't that aggressive. Hell my buddy's not even into that scene anymore he drives a skyline and drifts it and would laugh at us for just going in a straight line for 12 seconds and calling it a day, he goes through a set of tires every time he goes to the track. My point is there are different scenes out there, and no reason to label them something they are not just because you dont like them. And just because something is safe doesnt mean people wont do it. I'm sure driving a 700hp turbo mustang on the street isnt "safe" or driving a 11 second mustang on stock axles and tranny down the track isnt "safe" but people still do it.

sgadrgf.jpg

Enough VW's though, more foxes!!

Reactions: 1 users
Broke down and bought me a new toy a couple of weeks ago. Still have the Mushstang and have a couple of guys interested in buying it but not real sure what the future holds for it.
DSC00816.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
Hey what kinda paint are you using and do you think you can show us some steps?So far im thinking about using Plasti Dip on my quarters and trim paint from Autzone for the rest.Let me know what you think please?:)

I just used rustoleum semi flat spray paint on mine. Prepped them up real good and sprayed them. I wouldn't plasti dip the quarters and trim, I'd only plasti dip things you'd eventually maybe want to remove (say wheels, or something like that).

Reactions: 1 user