35th Anniv *Post Pics of your 35ths*

VOORHEES said:
Was noticing that your GT isn't a real 1999 "Limited Edition". All 1999 Mustangs(V-6 and GT not Cobra) had the simple badging. The side scoops on your GT are the standard 1999 V-6 or GT ones, and the lower rockers are also the standard ones. "Limited Edition" rocker panels are different from the ones you have.
Nice car though.
I noticed that too, but I thought he might of just changed the side scoops and rocker panels since everything else on the car is pretty much changed from stock. It is silver though, which is one of the limited colors.

• Sponsors (?)

Red9935thGT said:
I noticed that too, but I thought he might of just changed the side scoops and rocker panels since everything else on the car is pretty much changed from stock. It is silver though, which is one of the limited colors.

Most people would never change the rocker panels, the Limited has the nicer looking ones.

QuickCapri83 said:

Someone stole the honeycomb panel off the back, I need to get a replacement. I heard it can be ordered with more than just the GT emblem, like, Mach1, and something else..I dunno, but i've also heard they're gonna be out of production....I dont have a freakin credit card, but I have **** loads of cash I won a settlement and I cant find a damn thing locally, I hate where I live.
I dont want an atm card, but i'm gonna have to get one just to get parts for my car....or can I go to ford for this?? Also i'll be putting a saleen front end on it, with the blacked out lights, other than that I wont be changing anything but the wheels. I'm doing it all at once, and i'm doing it next year.
But I want the rear panel now...[/QUOTE]

Here ya go . . .

[url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1999-MUSTANG-GT-35TH-ANNIVERSARY-HONEYCOMB-TRUNK-PANEL_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33654QQitemZ8072730988QQrdZ1[/url]