IMG_4729.jpg

few of when i installed my harness bar
IMG_3296.jpg

IMG_3294.jpg

IMG_3295.jpg

and an old/dirty pic
DSCF1618.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I just installed those gauge rings and am amazed at the difference - awesome!

For those with the billet A/C knobs, you have any problem with them being loose? I bought the ones from AM and while none sit tight, one actually keeps falling off. How are the ones from UPR? (I like the black/polished ones.)

I just installed those gauge rings and am amazed at the difference - awesome!

For those with the billet A/C knobs, you have any problem with them being loose? I bought the ones from AM and while none sit tight, one actually keeps falling off. How are the ones from UPR? (I like the black/polished ones.)

I didn't have any problems with the knobs being loose. They are all on there very tight. However, with one of the knobs, I found out that the part it connects to was bent a bit so it wouldn't sit straight on there. After I bent it back, everything went together just as tight as the others.

For those with the billet A/C knobs, you have any problem with them being loose? I bought the ones from AM and while none sit tight, one actually keeps falling off.

Same thing happened to me, I bought some a little while back, they were having a sale plus the SN discount, they were at a sweet price....the first set they sent only had 2 knobs and looked like they were used. :notnice: I emailed and had me another set within a day or 2 overnight, I give props for customer service, but with the second set, as with as the first, all of the knobs were loose only one was marginally tight out of 5 knobs. I tried pulling the inner ring/clamp inside the knob that holds them on and tightening that but it didn't work and sometimes would get pushed up inside the knob itself. Needless to say I'm a bit disappointed, first time with AM at least with that product they offered I was.